Monday, August 12, 2013

Hangry & Angry Tights....Tight!


If you're an overseas hNaoto Junkie, you know it's hard to get your hands on tights, stockings and sock-like items from hNaoto booth at conventions. So, when these puppies popped up, I had to have them.


Look at the Drips and Details! They match the Hangry crucifix dress I bought during Gashicon's visit. Also, these witch shoes which I decorated matched too, although you can see my work shoes behind me.


Dress and Stockings: Hangry & Angry
Shoes: second hand self decorated


I even matched my hair rubbers to the yellow in the tights.


Thanks for reading! What items do you find hard to pass up? Isn't the Gory pattern to Die for? Please share your remarks in the Comment Box below.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! You can get them at an hNaoto booth in a convention near you.

      http://shop.hnaoto.us/

      Or special order.

      Delete