Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bunny Lolita~>


Hello Friends & Lovers, this outfit is based on the Pink Bunny headband made by PipStarPop, my sponsor! Because the bunny band is simple and cute, I chose a pink bunny patterned lolita dress in jumperskirt style. The dress also has roses and strawberries motif, so I paired it with strawberry patterned knee highs and red flats. Even my hairstyle is simply pigtails.



Bunny headband: PipStarPop available here: http://pipstarpop.com/
Shirt: Laduree x Uniqlo
Dress: Babys, the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Melissa x Vivienne Westwood

This bunny is super cute! It's not heavy, and it comes in yellow and blue, too. I might dress her up to match my future outfits. A similar bunny is featured in this post: Wigging Out!


Thanks for reading. Do you love little touches that "make" the outfit? What sort of accessories do you favor? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment