Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy International Lolita Day! Winter 2013

Happy International Lolita Day~>

International Lolita day happens twice a year, in the Winter and in the Summer. It's a day where we Lolitas proudly wear this fashion to celebrate, sometimes gathering.


This day, I wore relaxed Punk Lolita. Starting from shoes and leggings, I matched the cage skirt and pastel rainbow t-shirt and as a final touch, devil hoodie~>
The idea was black grounded with pattern pops of colour.


Hoodie: Glavil
Shirt: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright x Gloomy Bear
Skirt: hNaoto
Leggings: Japan L.A. x Hello Kitty
Socks: Mint Neko
Shoes: Y.R.U.

My lovely friend Sweet & Sticky Loulita visited and gave me some Notes! She said, she hopes they help  through Mundane days. Thank you, Loulita.



We went out for Sushi & Chinese food buffet. The sushi was okay, and the Chinese food was really good.




These are a subset of what I consumed. After eating several rounds of food and two rounds of dessert, we walked around the strip mall, visiting Barnes & Nobles, Ulta, Old Navy and popped into Target. It was quite interesting to take off and put on layers, as each shop was variously heated, and outside was frigid.

Here's a close up of the leggings, from the first time I wore these shoes.


I was quite excited to receive these Y.R.U. platformed shoes from Japan L.A., as well as the Afrokitty tights. They are my Black Friday splurges! The tights were more than 50% off their regular price.


These shoes are Clearly awesome. But unfortunately my right foot is a bit wide, so it doesn't fit comfortably for long walks. It will be a challenge to wear equally awesome socks.


And, since Winter is here, this is my hot Milo drink with vanilla marshmellows. Stay warm!


Did you celebrate International Lolita day? Do you have a favorite drink for the cold weather? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.


2 comments: