Monday, January 20, 2014

Day Out with Sheila!

That day before Christmas, I spent a day with Sheila!! She's so cool and nice.


We went to Royal Cup Cafe, because they had good tea, and you could sit and chat for hours, comfortably.



Royal Tea, good good.


This salad was huge. My cell phone for size.



Comfy couch.


We then headed to walk along Long Beach. First time seeing these little islands.





Sheila!


After walking along the beach, we walked down 2nd street and Sheila regaled me with food adventures.


On the way to a car wash, we stopped by Porto's. First time going in, but I think I ate a potato ball, many moons ago. They were very busy, but very fast and had three check out areas, the place is huge.




I bought a bunch to share with He-who-shall-not-be-named.


Yummy balls.


Guava and cheese pastry, cherry one underneath.


Strawberry shortcake, mango cheesecake and my favorite, fruit tarts.


This was my outfit for my day out with Sheila.


Shirt: Lalaloopsy
Bra: Forever 21
Necklace: 6% dokidoki
Skirt: vintage
Shoes: Y.R.U.
Black Rose: Black Peace Now


 It was really fun and relaxing just to go around, see things, eat and chat. Thank you Sheila!

Thaks for reading. Please feel free to share in the Comment Box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment