Wednesday, January 8, 2014

SacAnime 2014: day 2, Harajuku Gyaru, Pizza Tradition, Lolitas & Doctor Who~>

Day 2 of SacAnime 2014. The night before I struggled to coordinate something. I wanted comfortable yet cute. This is what happened.


I started with the shoes, which are very comfortable, and have Unicorns! ( More details on a future Japan L.A. haul post.) Then I decided to wear my Mars skirt with a pink top. I tried the Angelic Pretty Lamb top, and from those basic colours I added the tights, and accessories. The feather boa was a practical afterthought, to keep warm while traveling.

Sunday is the day of the Lolita Tea Party at SacAnime. Although I didn't attend this year, I happened to see a group of friends before getting off the bus. So, Lolita group photo! Cuties!



On the way into the Exhibit hall to help with PipStarPop's booth, I ran into Gina! Cuteness rain upon me. Gina not only blogs and models but also designs.


At the booth, The Doctor passed by, and kindly agreed to some photographic evidence. I thought his expression bore an uncanny resemblance. 


Some, blurry selfies...


So, we asked for help. 


The lovely Lolita below helped take the above photo. Isn't her outfit simply cute?




Pizza time! It's our tradition at SacAnime to eat the pizza buffet. The menu design looks funny.


Photographers, Visual Kei, Cosplay & Lolita gathered at one table.



More selfie fail, but Darla win.


Finally a good one!


After eating our fill, we went out for some outfit shots.




Sweet couple. 


On the way back to the exhibit hall, we found The Doctor's Tardis, and a Red Dalek. I hope they are bigger on the inside.



My sponsor, PipStarPop, gave me the purple flower, which I immediately added to my outfit. She actually gave me a bunch of stuff I still need to review.



Top: Angelic Pretty
Skirt: Mar*s
Bloomers: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Tights: Fairytale Boutique
Purse: Sanrio
Shoes: Y.R.U.
Watch: Tokidoki
Necklace: 6%dokidoki
Bunny headband, Bow clips, Flower clip: PipStarPop 
Make up: Sugarpill



Cupcake ring from PipStarPop, thank you so much.


So, all in all, I had a fun and relaxing SacAnime 2014. I did the things I like to do at conventions: walk the exhibit hall, see friends, look at cosplayers and fashioners, eat and hug. Hope to meet you one day!

Thank you for reading, please feel free to share on the Comments Box below.


No comments:

Post a Comment