Saturday, November 24, 2012

Black Saturday: Faturday & Caturday! Hello Kitty and Hoppy times.

Since I did not shop on Black Friday, I happily went to the mall today. The mall was not crowded, perhaps everyone had emptied their piggies yesterday.


Before the mall, we fueled up with some food and brew. Guinness float and Woodchuck's Pumpkin Cider. Yummy, although an Irishman told me it was a waste of perfectly good Guinness, true. He'd frown upon my Guinness Cupcake indulgences, too.





Christmas tree at the mall!


♪♫ So they Creep, yeah, and gnome body gnomes what they gnome. ♪♫

Haul from Sanrio store. Originally, I went for the Planner special. Purchase $30+ and get a 2013 Sanrio datebook. But this store was also giving away Giant Hello Kitty for $100+ purchases so I partook. I found the special Hello Kitty Gnome pattern I desired. Bonus, mushrooms!

Dream of Gnome Lolita~>

I love lucky packs, as you may have noted. Yet, I bought a grab bag, with trepidation.


omg what is that I see?

Nugeisha Hello Kitty! So lucky! I've wanted to buy this bag for a while. Literally bounced with joy.


I am so happy with this grab bag. I like everything in it.



Perfect for my face and Winter Lolita


Winter is coming.

Hello Kitty Graffiti style, Hardcore! (Lou)

The Nugeisha Hello Kitty purse! So Popping.


Removable, therefore into my hair at some point


It was a grab bag in a grab bag, bagception.




Orange + Gingham = more blue + orange gingham outfits!

First Gif!

Cutsew, biscuit bag & dress: Angelic Pretty
Tights: Uniqlo
Purse: Smashed Sea
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction

All-in-all, I had a nice meal today with friends, and a bit of shopping. Also, learned how to make .gifs. Hope you enjoyed opening the Lucky Pack with me!

Bonus Sunday images




No comments:

Post a Comment