Sunday, November 25, 2012

New York, Day 7. Tea-time!

This Monday was my last full day in New York. So, of course, I had to live it to the fullest! Fuel up with Amy's sandwich and Xin's coffee, yum.

Monte Cristo & Coffee

I wanted to wear something cute but comfortable.


Hat, tights, socks: Uniqlo
Dress: Liz Lisa
Parfait charm: Minty Mix

New York has beautiful buildings.



Do you see what I see?


Graffiti on Dishes

On the train to 5th Avenue.



More cabs.





What a pretty golden, whoa...


There were 20 times the birds in the air just seconds ago.


FAO Schwarz!


He was posing for my shot from afar.


I asked to Selca with him, he said, O like Myspace. What a great Toy Soldier!


Inside the store






Little girl passing said, " I don't want to look at candy, I want to see the Toys!"





Wonka!


I want these marshmellow poles.





Muppets!



They had a cafe, too.



In Babyland





Bathroom, better outfit shots.


I met the creator of this Mushroom, Marco. He's really nice, and he numbers and signs all his stuffed creations. His website is crazy fun.


I walked towards Uniqlo to meet a friend. This is a cool building


At Uniqlo, there are many rainbows.





The last shirt of the Hello Kitty x Uniqlo collaboration of my heart, on sale!


Manli arrives. Her keychains.



Special Hello Kitty bags!




I apologize for forgetting to take a photograph of my haul. I will instead include photo links to outfit days where I use the Uniqlo items, eventually.


We went in, and they have us truffle samples.


I got the points card.




While waiting for Tea Time, I looked at the Uniqlo pamphlet. MNDR!


5th Avenue



Tea Time at the Grand hotel.











Tea's here



My lovely Tea-mate Christina W.












After Tea, was Uniqlo, again. Then it rained, and people opened umbrellas at me.

On the way back, I was treated to a manicure by Amy.




Dinner was Sac's. Last time in New York, we ate cheese pizza here, it was So Good.



Afterwards, a miracle happened. My shopping fit into these tiny bags.



No comments:

Post a Comment