Thursday, November 29, 2012

Saloppette Faturday and Funday in October



It was a busy weekend in October, so to encourage myself, I wore a Quick-like-a-Bunny outfit. On Faturday, someone made and shared Star Wars ginger cookies at the meeting!






My outfit was experimental. I forgot to take the entire outfit shot.

Shirt: Gouk
Hat: Hangry & Angry
Saloppette & Bag:  Angelic Pretty

On the way to dinner, I saw these Halloween decorations. Quite creative way to form giant candy.


More food details on food blog, someday.


 You may have noticed I like Wine & Creme Brulee!


The next day? Same dress, kinda.


Went for drinks on Funday. A gross an accurate sampling of flies on the window...


Waiting for our drinks



 Taro pudding green milk tea!




Wavy design


A complete look at the outfit.


Hat: Hangry & Angry
Saloppette & Bag:  Angelic Pretty
Cutsew: Putumayo
Ribbon bow: Handmade
Shoes: Delia's

I temporarily adulterated the saloppette. Turning the top backwards because the inner blue with white dots was cute. The accessories embellish the rabbit themed dress.




Bag came with Saloppette from Sweet X-al.


This dress shall be hopping into my future outfits, too.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are getting such great use out of the salopette! It suits you so much better than I and you coordinate it so creatively! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks X-al! I miss you, so. But the Salopette makes me feel closer. Creepy...

      Delete