Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tired'sday outfit. Touching the Darkside.

At the bus stop

Thursday is often a tired day of the week. Almost the promise of Friday, but not quite. Yesterday, I excitedly planned an outfit around my new Sunglasses. I matched the Hot Pink, through the bag, muffs, pack, and shirt.



The outfit incorporates punches of colour amoungst the dark background. At work, I often need to pull my hair back, but to give it a nice pop, I shoved my sunglasses in the bun.



I made this charm out of a TokiDoki figurine. It's cute, but poki.


These Holley Tea Time tights are somewhat pale, so the drippy design doesn't show well.


 After work, I can let my hair down.



Vest: Sixh Ibi
Shirt: Scandal
Skirt: Hello Kitty (Walmart)
Tights: Holley Tea Time
Boots: Rebel (Gift from OnNomica)
Ear Muffs: Korean (Gift from Sweet Loulita)
Sunglasses: 59 Seconds (Gift from He-who-must-not-be-named)
Necklace: Handmade
Purse: Hello Kitty x Loungefly

It's a Dark, Colourful, Comfortable outfit, doya?

Headless shot

Vestless Chest shot

Glasseseption


 Bonus:

Graphics on Caramel Tea package. So nice! I'll put it on frame and wear it.


Chocolate bunny crackers with tea, sounds great.

This's how to make more Bunny Crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment