Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hoppy 12 12 12 Outfit

Happy hoppy 12th day of the 12th month of the 12th year after 2000! This is the casual outfit I wore on 12-12-12. I wanted to wear the Toy March cutsew, and the Bears Cafe skirt from Angelic Pretty. This was a bit of a challenge.

(FYI: I bought Toy March recently at Angelic Pretty San Francisco 2nd Anniversary weekend, and Bears Cafe at Angelic Pretty San Francisco's Grand Opening.)


Top, Socks, Ring & Skirt: Angelic Pretty
Scarf/Wrap: Uniqlo
Shoes: Vans
Ribbons: Handmade


Although overall Brown and Pink tie it together, Toy March has bold Blue, Red and White motif too. To balance the outfit, I looked to the skirt pattern. Bears with ribbons and scarves. Wrapping a pink scarf from Uniqlo around the Toy March hoodie, helped reinforce the Pink and Brown motif and print.



Since it's frigid, the white leggings were practical and helpful to disburse white in the outfit. Ugly blue Vans aren't typical shoes for Lolita, but in this case, it adds a touch of Blue to the bottom of the ensemble. (Also comfy and warm.)


Finally, adding Green to the mix, I attached dotty handmade ribbons to my socks. If you look closely at the Bears Cafe print, there are also Green ribbons in the design. It's fun to challenge myself with colour pallets that don't easily match.

Hope you enjoyed my Creative Coordination Though Process. Let me know if you want more. I'm hoppy to oblige.

Hoppy to see you.

Thank chu for reading!

Bakakao, waiting for Chu~>

No comments:

Post a Comment