Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Tralala Dolce Collection Berry Casual Coordinate

I couldn't wait to wear my new Tralala shirts from MaruQ grand opening party, so the next day I threw this together. A Casual Country Gyaru outfit.


Tops  & Skirt: Tralala
Hat, Hair Pin, Ring: Metamorphose
Stockings: Forever 21
Cuffs and Blue Ring: Angelic Pretty
Birds Nest Ring: MaruQ
Scrunchie: Gramm
Necklace: Hangry & Angry



My first Straw Mini Hat! <3

I like how the Tank Top underneath has layered dessert motif all the way up.



I'm also wearing the Candy Doll lip gloss that was part of the Goodies Bag at Maruq Grand Opening. The gloss is So Shiny! (A cake pop from the event...fufufu. Thank you, MaruQ!)

Stepping Out additions:
Vest: Sixh Ibi
Boots: Forever 21
Bag & Hoodie: Tralala
Sentimental Circus Charms: San-X


As a thank you for reading, here's a Laughing Photo.
-_- <-happy asian face


We went to eat Akebono.

To Be


No comments:

Post a Comment