Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MaruQ Grand Opening Party, featuring Tralala lucky pack outfit and Liz Lisa Grandma Style

The morning of December 15th, 2012, I headed to San Francisco for MaruQ's Grand Opening Party. I wanted to be comfortable while driving, so I wore this Tralala lucky pack outfit.




Vest: Sixh Ibi
Hoodie & Skirt: Tralala
Shirt: Angelic Pretty
Earmuffs: Korea
Necklaces: Thrift belts
Hat: Handmade including bow from Dolldelight
Stockings & Knit Boots: Forever 21


My drawn outfit plan, but no time for hair curling:


Couldn't find my white boots, so I took out some accessories. The resulting outfit is a bit warmer looking.

After rain and traffic, I made it to San Francisco Japantown. There I met with X-al. I went to change. Photos right after finishing my hair and make up.



The theme was Kissamasu Deito, Kissmas Date. Hence the Mistletoe throughout. and of course I wore Chocohana, my only Liz Lisa dress.

While we wait in line, we take more snaps. The dress is a Centerpiece of MaruQ. I remember seeing it on the Liz Lisa website and thinking it pretty.


X-al looks great in her Black and Red 50s inspired outfit.



Fascinator (hat): H&M (Uxbridge, UK)
Dress: Tralala
Gloves: Vintage
Bow Belt: Kate Spade
Stockings: Offbrand
Purse: Jugetta
Shoes: Vivienne Westwood x Melissa

Next to a Christmas tree for my Kissamasu outfit.


I did my nails in about 10 minutes. They remind me of glass beads.


We got the Scratchers for being within the first 50 people in line.


They could be good for $5-100 dollars off MaruQ merchandise.

Got $5

MaruQ had plenty of Sweet Snacks and Drinks.




My favorite was the light pink squares but everything was good.

Proof I was inside.



Style I got.

Bag I want on Cute display.


Chewy and tangy.

For a while, it was a shopping frenzy.



Gwendy! Looking cute, it's the first time I've seen her in Gyaru.


More snaps. Tiff dropped by and gave me a surprise!


I met her in line, I like how simple her outfit is. Looks clean.



And Aimee here is so cute in Pink and Black. I small gasped when she arrived.


For each $50 you spent, you received a Raffle Ticket.



Met my 'fan' outside.


Right before I left, they broke out the Bubbly! Here's Bouncy and X-al.


Don't Drink and Drive.

At home, I took some detail snaps.


Earmuffs & Headband: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Cuffs, Purse & Blue Ring: Angelic Pretty (Cuffs gift of X-al)
Whip Ring: Metamorphose
Bird Nest Ring: MaruQ
Scrunchie: Gramm
Bracelet: Gift of Laurel E.
Bear: Watarirouka 7
Dress: Liz Lisa
Stockings & Boots: Forever 21
Star Clip: Minty Mix
Floral Hair: Me
Harlequin Bows: Savanah K.
Coat: Vintage gift of Sweet Loulita

As I wrote earlier, my theme was Kissmass Date. Plenty of Mistletoe ornaments, Christmas style decor, and Fuzzy details. Brown, Green and Burgundy.








Hard to wear long eyelashes with glasses.



What I bought:



I like the Puff Paint on the Top top.


Everyone who RSVPed received a Goodies Bag with purchase.



X-al helped me get my first Metamorphose purchase, I love it, thank you Spider.



And this is the surprise that Tiff gave me. More Jang Geun Suk.


haha fake autograph

Dramatic Look:

Please look forward to More Adventures.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Teehee I thought she got you a real Jang Geun Suk autograph =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would die, and probably try to touch her hand if they shook hands. lol. :_: ...

      Delete