Sunday, February 16, 2014

Dark Lolita outfit for Meeting.

Happy belated Valentine's! This was from last weekend, but I wanted to share. ♥


Since I had a few hours to drive, I opted for a comfortable pink and black lolita coordinate. The dress is fully shirred and stretchy. It lacks the big back bow common to lolita dresses, allowing me to sit back. 

One thing I enjoy about meetings in San Jose is easy access to Philz Coffee. Pricey, at almost 5 dollars a large cup, but the Mint Mojito is definitely a good value, since they use a ton of fresh mint leaves.


Refreshing.


That which I most enjoy at meetings is the people. Ashley & I selfie~> I regret not capturing a full body image of her outfit. It was most adorable.



My artsy shot of Will's leather gauntlet.


After the meeting, we took some photos before buying some Psycho Donuts. Cloudy weather is perfect for outdoor photos.


Parasol & Bonnet: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Black Roses: Black Peace Now
One piece and Underskirt: Frill
Blouse: Alice & the Pirates
Tights: Betsy Johnson
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Y.R.U.


This black outfit shows the brown of my hair.

Many of the plants in this planter are edible.





Did you know Pansy flowers are edible?

Bonus poses.




Special Thanks to Sweet Loulita for photography.

Thank you for reading! What kind of outfit do you wear when you want to be comfy & cute? Did you do anything fun with Loved ones for Valentines? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment