Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mommy's Vintage 80s Dress

For J-Pop Summit Festival 2013, I forgot to pack a skirt for one of my outfits. So, my mom and I dug through her suitcase of dresses she doesn't wear. (She doesn't like being cold. I should find her some Heattech stuff to wear under.) One of the treasures I found was this Vintage dress. 


I have memories of my young mother wearing it. There are more Vintage dresses, a few of which my mom sewed herself, which I will show in the coming days.


Dress: Vintage
Stockings and Earrings: Forever 21
Cardigan: Made by Me
Shoes: Payless
Headscarf: Gift from M
Necklace: 6% dokidoki
Bracelet: From Dad


I matched other items to the little colored scraps design on the front of the dress. And I was trying Resale fashion look, again.





A hairpin I made.



Thanks for reading. What do you think? Do you like Vintage clothes? And from what era? Please share in the Comments Box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment