Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Revealing the Gyaru Shopping Haul from Anime Expo 2013: Glavil by tutuha


This is a top I was excited to show you, although I did already reveal it here. Sorry, my posts are all Timey Whimey and late.

 

I will show off the Glavil haul and sneak peak the MARS one. Glavil is an edgy Gyaru brand, which I first blogged about here. It is punk and sex. 


The bags these brands come in are so cool! I save them.




De-tails~>



And peek at the MARS stuff! I will blog this outfit soon, look forward to it.



These flip flops were part of the Novelty gift with spending level. They look nice, but one thong is tighter than the other... still usable though.

Below are my wallets and cell, to match the above outfit. I like to downsize my wallet when possible. The Hello Kitty wallet was a ticket prize from the Hello Kitty fair during Sakuramatsuri this year.





Top: Glavil
Shorts: Forever 21
Thongs: MARS
Necklace: 6% dokidoki



Thanks for reading.


What do you think of my first coordination with the Glavil hoodie? Was there something you were recently excited to try for the first time? Please feel free to share in the Comments Box below.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why, thank you~> It horninception, horns under horns, super horny~>

      Delete
  2. Sorry that every comment I made so far seems to have me mentioning about flip flops (favorite type of shoe), I have to say the ones in this post look really cute.
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, you never have to apologize for the things you love! These flip flops are cute, but since the top is light pink clothe, it's high maintenance, too.

      Delete
    2. oh, I see.
      Also, thanks for understanding about what I love! I appreciate you being ok with that! :)
      -Sandy

      Delete