Thursday, December 13, 2012

Anime Expo 2012, Blue Exorcist, and Prinny, o, my! Last day to play.

On the last day of AX, I wandered with my brother. He was catching all the posters and autographs during AX. There were lots of huge and cool anime posters like this Blue Exorcist one. There's someone I want to cosplay in Blue Exorcist, can you guess who?

It's like I'm their friend...



In line for Sohei Niikawa's autograph, I met these two lovely ladies. They were very excited and nervous to meet the Prinny creator.




Aren't their costumes cute? They decided to make them last minute the day before.

This is actually a costume, because it was walking around earlier. So cool!


haha, watermark

To my surprise, they allowed photographs of Niikawa-san. I'm getting a Fan signed. Not only am I a fan, but also a fan of fans, especially fan fans.



I'll update at some point with the Fan photo.


Like most conventions, the last day is a short day. My brother and his group had to drive back too, so they left somewhat early. I stayed visiting friend's family for the night.

I took some more outfit snaps after AX. You can see my multi-colour eye make best in this photo.



Roses: Black Peace Now
Bow: Dolldelight (I bought the bow from her booth at AX)
Nekolace: Hangry & Angry
Shirt and Pants: Putumayo
Nekolaces and Socks: Mint Neko
Stockings: Holley Tea Time
Pin: Angelic Pretty
Cinnamon: Sanrio Cinnamaroll magazine gift
Winged Backpack (pictured earlier): Frill

It was nice to wear glasses instead of contacts that day.




Of course, I bought too much stuff to carry back in my original bag, so a quick shopping trip at Ross with Andrew's mom and now I have Matching Luggage. No one'll mistakenly grab my bags...





The Stewardess on the flight back was also named Felicia.

My Bailey's Irish cream & coffee. Good.


At the Sacramento Airport



Thank you for Following me down the rabbit hole. Please come adventure with me again!



No comments:

Post a Comment