Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MaruQ Lucky Pack & Sweet Loulita Lucky Pack

My friend and 'fan' Sweet Loulita helped me buy a Lucky Pack from MaruQ when the physical store opened. It was only $75 and inside was an entire outfit.

The bag the pack came in is rather sturdy. The plastic makes it easy to keep clean and cloth handles allow easy hanging from any hook without damaging it.



Sweet Loulita created her own Lucky Pack for me, and stuffed it in, making this pack extra Lucky!



First to go through the Tralala contents, Shirt, Hoodie, Skirt, and Pouch.


Similar to the large bag, I'm keeping candy inside it now. Can hold daily make-up.


This skirt looks small, but it's quite stretchy and comfortable.


This shirt is a bit small for me, but I hope to fit it one day. Reminds me of what I used to like in Middle School.


This hoodie also looks small, but is stretchy, or can by worn unzipped. The sleeves I just push up to look more like 3/4.


The details are cute.



But wait, there's more! I'll next show you the cute gifts from my 'fan' Sweet Loulita.

Supah Lucky!

Sweet Loulita Supah Lucky pack~> Thank you so much, Sweet Loulita!

I love it all...Just shove them into my eyes, it won't hurt.

Deco supplies, berry cute.


Two of my Lovers, Cupcakes and Hello Kitty, in one. I usually hate Flash photos, but here it helps show the Glitter.


Everyside is cute.


Especially the inside.



Notebooks, what shall I note inside?



Folders to protect my Secret Plans.





I've been wearing the Tralala Lucky Pack outfit a lot lately. It's so Cute and Comfy.



Hoodie & Skirt: Tralala
Shirt: Angelic Pretty

By the way, when I first heard Tralala the brand I immediately thought of Gunther & the Sunshine Girls' song. (MATURE CONTENT!!!!) Enjoy~>

No comments:

Post a Comment