Saturday, December 21, 2013

Casual & Cute: MARS, Liz Lisa haul, Glavil, Summer Sonic, Mochido and Sugarpill Make up~>

This blog, as the title suggests, includes several outfits plus a shopping haul.


So hopefully these samples encourage you to click past the jump~>

I have previously worn this Glavil hoodie here & here. But the bikini pairing is maybe the sexiest. I went to look at the sand and waves, but it was somewhat crowded, so after dipping my feet in, I walked back.


Hoodie: Glavil by tutuha
Bikini: Old Navy
Shorts: Altered, free & used
Flip flops: CVS
Necklace: 6% dokidoki
Sunglasses: Daiso

Later, I changed into this Summer Sonic t-shirt from He-who-shall-not-be-named. At the time, I felt it was too plain, but it is a decent slightly cute "normal" outfit. "Normal" in quotes because check out the graphic.





It was a nice day for a walk by the beach. Two girls had a lemonade stand.



After the walk, we went for beer and sushi.



Earlier the MARS haul was glimpsed on this post. I received the flip flops and cute plastic folders with purchase. Below, I will wear these items in several styles.





You can see the Sweet pattern. Everything I'm wearing is MARS except the necklace from 6% dokidoki.


This cut is a bit difficult for me to wear, with my body-type. Perhaps a powerful push-up bra would help. 



Later I felt a bit more comfortable in it and styled it with an up do.


The make up is Sugarpill.




Next is a Liz Lisa haul, from He-who-shall-not-be-named's summer business trip to Japan. I hope I can join him, next time. The shop girl at Liz Lisa was very kind and helpful, since he had no idea what is "good" to get.

High quality shopping bags, and lots of packaging.




They were having a special gift with purchase! Liz Lisa glasses!



LizLisaLizLisaLizLisaLizLisaLizLisaLizLisaLizLisa~♥



This blouse matches this skirt, but is also a basic piece to match most Liz Lisa skirts.


The shop girl said this is a One Piece, meaning a dress, but abunai (dangerous). Since even for a shorter Japanese lady, this is dangerously short. Woohoo!




This skirt is actually shorts. and has cute pastoral and floral patterns overlaid.




And here are some closer looks at limited free gift glasses!



I was in a very fruity snack mood. This was the first time I tried Kyohou grapes, so good. Also these are Mochido, donut shaped-filled mochi, so good.






My drink and outfit match.




Cheers! 


Thanks for reading! Have you ever had trouble wearing a style you really wanted to try? Or have you recently tried a new food that you just loved? Please feel free to share in the Comment Box below.


2 comments:

  1. Do you mind if I ask how many pairs of flip flops do you currently own?

    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete